Under the Food Safety Modernization Act domestic can foreign facilities that manufacture, process, pack or hold food for human or animal consumption in the U.S. to register with FDA.

Beer is considered food for the purposes of the Act and breweries and brewpubs that package for distribution must register or renew their existing registrations.

You can Register Here.